13th July 2017, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do intermediate in single sitting exam

Hi Sir, I have completed my diploma course with some backlogs but I want to study B.Tech. So, I want write intermediate in single sitting. Can I join B.Tech with intermediate single sitting? Please give me some advice. Sir, I am requesting you.

Related Questions:
13th July 2017, 11:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do intermediate in single sitting exam

If you are interested to pursue B.Tech course after completion of your Diploma course from a recognised institution, you can get admission in B.Tech course without appearing in Intermediate examination. Candidates who have passed Diploma course from a recognised institution are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process. You need to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, JELET, ECET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board for getting lateral entry admission in B.Tech course.
14th July 2017, 12:24 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

If you have completed diploma from a recognized board/university then you can get admission to B.Tech in direct 2nd year through lateral entry admission.
You can appear for various lateral entry entrance examination to get direct admission to 2nd year of 4 years B.Tech/B.E course in your relevant stream.
You can write intermediate examination in single sitting by first taking admission to 12th standard in Open Schooling board.The examination for the same is happened in the month of June.
14th July 2017, 12:41 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed your Diploma course, you need not have to write Intermediate examination in order to pursue B.Tech degree course.
Candidates those who have completed their Diploma course in a specific stream from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it can apply for B.Tech or B.E degree course directly from the second year through lateral entry process.
You must have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the respective State Council or National Council.
14th July 2017, 10:56 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Yes, you can if you have completed all of your backlogs, you need not worry about it. You will have to appear for LEET examination in order to be eligible for direct admission in 2nd year of your B.Tech course from a recognized college.

The better you score in your LEET, the more chances of you getting admission in good college increases.
2nd July 2022, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I had completed diploma course with some backlog after relieving from collage i realised that b.tech is too hard than diploma so I want to go through degree now what is the process to join in intermediate one sitting sir ? Plzz advice me sir I'm in full of confusion sir
12th July 2022, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I have 4 years gap after my ssc am I eligible to do btech I have to do with one sitting intermediate am i eligible please tell me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?