29th June 2019, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and entrance exams to join Indian Navy on Intermediate basis?

Hello everyone, I am studying in 11th standard with Science faculty and after passing my Higher Secondary course examination from Maharashtra Board, I wish to join Indian Navy and as such I wish to know what is the procedure and what are the entrance examinations to be passed to join Indian Navy after passing Higher Secondary course examination?

1st July 2019, 06:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and entrance exams to join Indian Navy on Intermediate basis?

You can apply for UPSC NDA/NA exam if you are looking for Officer level job in Indian Navy. You must have class 12th with PCM stream and your age should be between 16.5 to 19.5 years to apply for this exam. Selection will be based on written exam and SSB interview.

There are no officer level posts too available like Indian Navy SSR and AA. You must have age between 17 to 21 for this job post. Selection is based on written exam and physical fitness test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?