1st November 2020, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and entrance exams to join Para Commando on Intermediate basis?

Hello everyone, I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream and after passing my Intermediate course examination from CBSE, I wish to join Para Commando and as such I wish to know what is the procedure and what are the entrance examinations to be passed to join Para Commando after passing Intermediate course examination?

5th November 2020, 08:13 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Procedure and entrance exams to join Para Commando on Intermediate basis?

To join as Para Commando you have to join defense as an officer.

To join as a officer, You have to go through NDA ( after 12th science) entrance exam.

Which will be followed by SSB interview and final merit list.

There are many other opportunities available depending upon once qualifications and ability.

Through each opportunity you have to face SSB interview, medical test and merit list.

Once you could secure any opportunity , you will be trained to became an officer.

During your training your performance in training will decide whether you are eligible to be Para Commando or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?