24th March 2019, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get 5th standard admission in American School of Baroda?

Hello, I want to admit my daughter in American School of Baroda. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission. I want to admit her in 5th standard. Please tell me what is the admission procedure?

26th March 2019, 07:23 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get 5th standard admission in American School of Baroda?

The admission procedure starts online. You would need to download the first information form and had to upload the documents later.
You would need to upload the documents of your child:-
1)Fitness certificate from a Medical Practitioner (M.B.B.S.)
2) Copy of Birth certificate and Aadhar card.
3) One Passport size Photograph
4)Bonafide certificate of current school / Academic record of current school.
Click on the link to upload the above documents.
http://www.asobaroda.org/admission/

After that, you will need to submit the first information form Duly along with the first installment.
The fee for the form & Prospectus would be of Rs. 500/- is to be paid by cash.
27th March 2019, 04:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get 5th standard admission in American School of Baroda?

Procedure to get 5th standard admission in American School of Baroda:

You will need to obtain the application form and prospects from school office by paying Rs. 500/- in cash. Then you have to submit the duly filled forms along with the first installment of fee and required documents. The admission will be confirmed after the submission of necessary documents.

For details, you can visit the below mentioned website link;

Last edited by ppsahu; 31st March 2019 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Remove *
28th March 2019, 12:16 AM
Swap12

You can follow this procedure to apply for admission in American School of Baroda.Firstly, I request you to buy admission form, then please submit the form with the first installment fees of rs 12500 + rs 2300.Form Fees & Prospectus fees of Rs. 500/- is to be paid by cash. You will be required to pay 1st Installment within 7 days after confirmation of admission otherwise admission will be considered cancelled. Transfer certificate is also required to be submitted for admission in fifth class.
28th March 2019, 05:12 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Admission procedure in American School of Baroda is:-

1.Take the admission form, from the school.
2. Fill it and submit it with required documents like bonafide certificate, Transfer/leaving certificate.
3. Form fees and prospectus amount is Rs.350/- which you need to pay in cash.
4. Admission will be on seat availability.
5. After confirmation of admission, parents need to pay 1st installment within 7 days otherwise admission will be cancelled.

For more details you can also visit school website that is www.asobaroda.org
28th March 2019, 03:05 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to admit my daughter in American School of Baroda. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission. I want to admit her in 5th standard. Please tell me what is the admission procedure?
The admission procedure in American School of Baroda are given below

1. Duly filled forms will be submitted along with first installment fees and Application form fees and, prospectus fees of 500 will be collected at the time of admission.

2. Parents have to pay the first installment fees within 7 days time after the confirmation of admission from the school administration.

3 Admission will be cancelled if the Admission form will be filled in correctly.

4. And the admission will be confirmed after the submission of the Transfer/leaving certificate.

For future details contact;http://www.asobaroda.org/admission/
29th March 2019, 06:47 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get 5th standard admission in American School of Baroda:-

:-You would need to upload the documents of your ward to start the admission process Click on the link

Upload the following Documents
:-

1)Your wards fitness certificate issued by a Medical Practitioner (M.B.B.S.)
2) Copy of Birth certificate
3) Aadhar card.
4)One Passport size Photograph
5)Academic record of current school.
6)Transfer Certificate

:- You would need to pay the Form Fees & Prospectus fees of Rs. 500/- in cash at the school.
:-You would need to submit the filled form along with the first installment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?