24th September 2018, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get 5th standard admission in Burgess English Higher Secondary School, Chhindwara?

Hello, I want to admit my daughter in Burgess English Higher Secondary School, Chhindwara. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission. I want to admit her in 5th standard. Please tell me what is the admission procedure?

15th October 2018, 09:06 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get 5th standard admission in Burgess English Higher Secondary School, Chhindwara?

You are required some documents to apply for the admission in Burgess English Higher Secondary School, Chhindwara. These documents includes mark sheet of 4th standard, migration certificate from last school you were studying, recent passport size photographs, parents ID, good character certificate. You must not haveany backlog in 4th standard to apply for admission in 5th standard in Burgess English Higher Secondary School, Chhindwara. You have to visit the school and purchase the organisation prospectus from the reception. You will find the admission from inside the prospectus. After duly filling and signing the admission form, you have to deposit the prescribed fee at the fee counter. Now, submit the al documents along with fee depositio receipt in the admission cell. After doing this, you will get the admission in Burgess English Higher Secondary School, Chhindwara.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?