2nd March 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 11th standard with Science stream at Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School, Kolkata? Does it provides coaching for JEE Main?

Hello sir, I want to get admission in 11th standard with Science stream at Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School, Kolkata. Procedure to get admission? Will this school provide coaching for JEE Main?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School, Jodhpur Park, Kolkata affiliated to WBCHSE Board?
  2. Is pathfinder higher secondary public school is affiliated by WBCHSE? If so what is the code no. of the school?
  3. Whether Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School is affiliated to WBCHSE Board? What is the code number of this school?
  4. Can i get admission in Science stream with 6.2 CGPA in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Migrating from WBBSE to CBSE?
  6. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Kolkata which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 83% in 10th?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th?
  8. Admission procedure to study 11th Humanities in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in higher secondary school?
  10. Procedure to take admission in 11th standard with Commerce stream at Saint Patrics Senior Secondary School, Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh? Seats available for Commerce stream?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study 11th Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  12. Minimum marks required to make PCM group?
  13. Requirements to get admission in any Higher Secondary Science school in Kolkata for Bangladeshi student who has secured 80% in Senior Secondary?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting admission to another school after completion of 10th from KV school with 6.6 CGPA?
  15. Can I change my school after 10th exam while am preparing for IIT?
  16. List of WBCHSE schools offering admission in 11th standard and prepare for JEE Advanced at Bangalore?
  17. How can I start the test center for preparation of engineering and medical entrance at my SNPS public school?
  18. What is difference between non medical and commerce? Which course to take after 10th?
11th March 2017, 10:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 11th standard with Science stream at Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School, Kolkata? Does it provides coaching for JEE Main?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned School, you must have to complete your class 10th from a recognised Board with good percentage of marks.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 60% of marks in it can take admission in the above mentioned School. Candidates must have to collect the application form from the School office. Admission is based on the marks scored in class 10th examination. So, the merit marks candidates will get more preference.
No, the School will not provide extra coaching separately for JEE Main examination, you must have to join some reputed Institution for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?