4th February 2015, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Mother's Public School, Bhubaneswar for 10th ICSE student?

Hello
I am a student of ICSE syllabus and
I have appeared class 10 exams.
Now i want Entrance in Mothers Public
School ,BBSR in science stream.
Please tell me for admission.....

5th February 2015, 09:08 PM
coolshaaz

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Mother's Public School, Bhubaneswar for 10th ICSE student?

Admission Procedure at Mother's Public School:

1. Get schedule appointment with admissions office of the School.

2. Get registration form either from School office or from School website.

3. Fill up registration form and submit with necessary documents to admission office.

Address: Unit 1, School Street, Bapuji Nagar, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha 751009
Phone:0674 253 1550
Wbsite: http://www.mothers.edu.in/
27th October 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Mother's Public School, Bhubaneswar for 10th ICSE student?

My son Pinaki nayak is reading std 10 in MPS [ cbse] balasore.What is the fee structure and entrance exam for admit std 11 [cbse] in 2016-17.MOB 9437813442and id [email protected]
5th December 2015, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I am student reading in Class : X Standard at DAV Public School. I want to take admission in Mother's School , Bhubaneswar . Please advice the procedure for admission in XIth Class.
31st January 2016, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Want to know the fees structure and admission and hostel procedure of your school for my brother's admission. As I am from balangir. Please inform.this is my contact 8658142457
2nd February 2016, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

My son Ashish Kumar Meher is reading std 10 in Bargarh (CBSE).He is interested to study in Mother's Public School. What is the free structure and entrance examination for admission in 2 science (CBSE) please inform. my contact no. 9437760994
13th March 2016, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of kv and i want to get admission on mothers public school. So please tell me the fees structure.
8th May 2016, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I am Biswajit jena from ICSE board and I want to know the fee structure of mothers public school.Answer this to 9938392873
3rd November 2016, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

My son Anshuman is reading in class-10 in kv-2 bhubaneswar and want to take admiscion in mothr's public school.what is the fee structure and admission procedure in class-11in 2016-2017.please inform me Id [email protected]
7th January 2017, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of kv and from cbsc board. Plz inform me about date of mother's 2 sci entrance examination and admission procedure.
12th March 2017, 09:25 PM
21p036

My son Sai Aryan is reading in class 10 in KV Keonjhar and want to take admission in
mother's public school. Please mail me about the procedure for entrance examination
email id - [email protected]
7th April 2017, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

My daughter Miss Ritu want to admission in std 1 of your school. So I want to know the pay structure and procedure of admission
30th July 2017, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in ICSE BOARD IN 9TH standard I want to admission in 11th in your school in science stream.what is the entrance procedure and school fees for 2 year.
3rd December 2017, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission in Mother Public school ,Bhubaneswar Unit-I in Class 11th Science. What is its fees structure for the year 2018-19 batch (both year 11th & 12th)? Please mail me. My Email ID is [email protected]
17th December 2017, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is now reading in Class X in KV No.1. But I want to shift to her in Mothers Public School from Class XI. What is the formalities for taking admission and other
rules and regulations. Kindly revert back to me over phone - 9438463813.
11th January 2018, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

My son is now reading in class 7th in Saink School. But I want to shift to her in mother public school from class 8th. So please talking admission in your school. OK contact phone --- 9774509622
14th January 2018, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

When the application form for admission in 11th ( 2 Science) will be available in your website. Information may be sent on mobile no 7781020330 or Email- [email protected]

From Dr P C Padhi. Bhubaneswar
5th August 2018, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, My son studying in class-VII at Bargarh, I want to shift Mother School in Oct or Nov this year on my transfer ground. Please kindly do let me know what is the procedures regarding admission on parent's transfer ground. My transfer order will be released 1st week of Oct probably. Kindly suggest to my mail [email protected] or my contact no.7750890119.

Thanks
With regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?