14th September 2020, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Montessori admission in Imphal for a 3 years old candidate?

Hi everyone, I am interested to know about the Montessori schools for admission to my son who is only 3 years old. I live in Imphal so kindly tell me the address of Montessori schools in Imphal. I would also like to know about the details regarding admission.

28th January 2023, 01:26 PM
Aradrika Sharma

Default Re: Procedure to get Montessori admission in Imphal for a 3 years old candidate?

List of some good Montessori school in Imphal are :

- Maria Montessori School
Address- RW2Q+4VH, Sanakhwa Yaima Kollup, Imphal- 795001
Phone- 089746 84656

- Kindergarten Montessori School
Address- Kolom Leikai, takyel, Imphal, Manipur- 795113
Phone- 090896 47579

- JJ School Montessori
Address- QWF3+PWX, Ghari, Makh Leikai, Imphal, Manipur- 795140

- Mario Montessori School
Address- RWH3+5C9, Lamphelpat, Imphal, Manipur- 795146

- Maria Montessori School
Address- VWQG+3WR, Mantripukhri, Koirengei, Imphal, Manipur- 795001
Phone- 089746 84656

Admission Procedure

Parents seeking admission to the Montessori class need to register online/offline for admission.

For Montessori education the child age should be between two and a half and four, as most Montessori schools are preschool or daycare programs.

Documents to be submitted to the school along with the print out of the Registration form

** Copy of the Birth Certificate
** Copy of the Aadhar Card (if available)
** Latest Photograph of the child (Passport size)
** Copy of the receipt of processing fee paid online
30th June 2023, 07:07 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Procedure to get Montessori admission in Imphal for a 3 years old candidate?

Obtain the Montessori admission application form from the chosen schools. This can usually be done by downloading the form from their website or collecting it in person from the school's administrative office.

Fill out the Application Form: Fill out the admission application form accurately and completely. Provide all the required information about your child, such as name, age, date of birth, address, parent/guardian details, etc.

Attach Required Documents: Gather the necessary documents required for the admission process, which may include:

Birth certificate or age proof of the child
Passport-size photographs of the child
Address proof (such as Aadhar card, utility bills, or ration card)
Any other documents specified by the school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?