19th September 2018, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get transfer from RBSE Board to CBSE Board for Intermediate Commerce admission?

Hello friends, I am the student of 10th RBSE Board. I want to take Commerce in my Intermediate. But I don’t want to continue with my state board. I want to join CBSE Board. Kindly tell me the process regarding this. How can I change the board?

21st September 2018, 01:31 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer from RBSE Board to CBSE Board for Intermediate Commerce admission?

Procedure to get transfer from RBSE Board to CBSE board for intermediate commerce admission:-

No, you cannot transfer from RBSE board to CBSE purse your 12th standard. Because any Candidate should pursue his / her 11th and 12th standard under the same board. So, as a candidate who have completed 11th standard from Rajasthan board, you should also purse your 12th from the Same board.

So, now you cannot join in a school, which is affiliated to CBSE board.
21st September 2018, 01:39 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer from RBSE Board to CBSE Board for Intermediate Commerce admission?

Procedure to get a transfer from RBSE Board to CBSE Board for intermediate commerce admission :-

No, sorry to inform you that it is not possible to change the board from the Rajasthan to the CBSE board after pursuing XI class.

So, you need to stay with the Rajasthan board to pursue the class 12th. As there are some of the registration and enrollment process in the class 11th and some of the examination as the PSA in the CBSE board which you have missed .

So you have to either start again from the class 11th or you can carry forward with the Rajasthan board.
21st September 2018, 04:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You just need to apply for admission at any CBSE school based on your class 10th marks. Just make sure you have studied from a recognized board. You will just need migration certificate to change your board in class 11th.

Admission in the said school will be on the basis of merit, which will be decided on the basis of class 10th marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?