25th June 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join NCC for 11th student? Important dates of application?

Respected Sir,
I am studying in 11th standard and interested to join NCC. Kindly tell me the procedure to join? And also the important dates of application?

25th June 2016, 11:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join NCC for 11th student? Important dates of application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am studying in 11th standard and interested to join NCC. Kindly tell me the procedure to join? And also the important dates of application?
NCC stands for National Cadet Corps

Yes, of course you can join NCC after completing 11th standard. There are various junior and senior posts offered in NCC such as, Junior wing and Senior wing.

Eligibility Criteria:

- For JD/JW- The candidate must complete 10th standard with minimum 70% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

- For SD/SW- The candidate must complete 10+2 or Pre-Degree/Pre-University/Diploma in Polytechnic, with 70% in aggregate of science
stream & 60% of art/commerce stream from a recognized board.

Official website - Click Here.
26th June 2016, 04:29 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to join NCC for 11th student? Important dates of application?

NCC - National Cadet Corps.
Just contact to your class Incharge and tell him your issue. You class incharge will tell you who is the incharge of NCC in your school. Contact him and submit your application to join NCC, they will provide you application and some information about NCC. After that just fill up the form and submit it. Application dates depends on school to school and here you haven’t, mentioned the school name.
26th June 2016, 07:24 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to Join In NCC :

* National Cadet Corps consists of two types
1. Junior Division
2. Senior Division

* As you said you are in 11th, so you can apply for senior Division. Duration of this wing is 3years. If you have completed 10th then you can apply for these wing.

* If you are desirous of being enrolled in the senior division shall apply to the officer commanding of the nearest NCC unit.

* Last Date submit the application form is 5th march 2016.
11th March 2018, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

I am at Bharuch. But in my school. There is no ncc but I want to apply there for my better future because I want to go in army so how can I apply in ncc at Ahmadabad camp so please tell me
5th April 2018, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am complete 10th study this year I am interested to join the ncc in Karauli but how? please answer me
15th July 2018, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm in 11 standard in Hyderabad. In my college I don't have any NCC units. How can I jion NCC.I'm in 2018-19 batch. Please say the procedure and last date for submission of NCC forms.
28th September 2018, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I am a girl and I am studying in class 11th and I want to join NCC. Please guide me how I can I apply.
11th October 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am student of kendriya vidyalaya Indian air Force Yelahanka Bangalore .. I am studying in class 11 and now half of the year has passed away and I am planning to join ncc at class 12th. Or is it possible to join at 11th half year. And having one more doubt that my father is in Indian air Force so would I have any advantages.
19th October 2018, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am student of kendriya vidyalaya ins hamla,Mumbai.....I am studying in class 11th and now half of the year has passed away and I am planning to join NCC at class 12th.,Or is it possible to join NCC at 11th half year.
18th March 2019, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am in 11th grade I am in Coimbatore. I want to join ncc in Coimbatore. How to join?
6th December 2019, 05:34 AM
Unregistered

During the year1989 have obtain NIC in Manipur at Nimnalikhit I.e Rabindra Sinha 25th Tripura 2 Coy NCC. RKI in Kailashahar.
22nd December 2019, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in a matric school can I join NCC? But in 11th half year passed plz reply fast I need quick answer
28th May 2020, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir can I join ncc in class 11 at senior level plz tell me otherwise my this year would go waste
1st June 2020, 11:36 PM
HGK7

Post Re: Procedure to join NCC for 11th student? Important dates of application?

Hi dear,

As you said you are in 11th, so you can apply for senior Division. Duration of this wing is 3years. If you have completed 10th then you can apply for these wing.If you are desirous of being enrolled in the senior division shall apply to the officer commanding of the nearest NCC unit.

The last Date submit the application form is 5th march 2016.
9th August 2020, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 11th standard and interested to join NCC
16th July 2021, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am studying in 11th class and i want to join ncc junior wing i am from kashmir please tell me how I apply for ncc
10th August 2021, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m in 11 standard... I want to be an army and in my school there have no ncc .that's why I want to join ncc in another school..in senior wing..but in this Corona time there have not come any information. So can you please suggest me what can I do?
26th August 2021, 08:38 PM
Singhskomal

NCC ( NATIONAL CADET CORPS)
All the regular students of schools and colleges can join the NCC on a voluntary basis.
The minimum age limit to join NCC is 13 years and the maximum age limit is 26 years.
Apply for NCC-:
Students desirous to being enrolled in the senior division shall apply to the officer commanding of the nearest NCC unit, while a students desirous of being enrolled in the junior division.
Should apply to the headmaster/principal of the school the prescribed form.
Educational institutions that are not enlisted as NCC sub units. In this provision of open category the students needs to approach the commanding officer of the nearest NCC unit for further guidance.
30th August 2021, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I'm in 11th grade I'm interested in NCC and I want to this NCC. So,i want to know the application form or a form to submit to the head master or principle of the college.
9th May 2022, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

How to join ncc in 11th standard
1st July 2022, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

2022-2023 year which month joining of NCC
24th February 2023, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Iam studying 11std. In private school.NCC is not in my school.how can i join in NCC.if any form please send me.thanking you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?