16th August 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Odisha State Board for 11th Science admission?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study my 11th Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bissam. But it is a CBSE school. And I have given my Board exam from Odisha State Board for 10th standard. I would like to know the process of migration. Please let me know about this asap.

17th August 2018, 12:52 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Odisha State Board for 11th Science admission?

All boards provide migration certificate and transfer certificate for those students who want to change their school or want to take admission in other boards.

After completing Secondary Certificate examination from Odisha board, apply for admission in that CBSE school where you want to take admission.

At the time of admission, you will need following documents of Secondary Certificate examination-
>Admit Card
>Marks sheet
>Migration Certificate
>Transfer Certificate
>Character Certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?