24th January 2019, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to get Nursery admission in Holy Angels HS School, Thrissur?

Hello friends, I want my son to get admission in Holy Angels HS School, Thrissur. He is 4 years old. I want his admission in Nursery. So can you please tell me how can I get apply for admission? And what are the requirements at the time of admission?

15th February 2019, 08:36 AM
Akshay Bochare
Member+

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to get Nursery admission in Holy Angels HS School, Thrissur?

The admission process for Holy Angels' Convent Higher Secondary School starts every year in the month of May and School starts in July. For admissions to Holy Angels' Convent Higher Secondary School School, parents should do following steps:

Schedule appointment with admissions office of the School.
Get registration form either from School office or from School website.
Fill up registration form and submit with necessary documents to admission office.
Eligibility:

For Nursery admissions, the age limit is at least 2 years and 6 months as on May 31st .
For class I, the age limit is 5 years and 6 months as on May 31st.
Required Documents:

Completed registration form
Self attested Copy of birth certificate
Transfer certificate, mark sheet of the last exam.
Passport size photograph
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?