1st April 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure 5th standard admission in DAV International School, Ranchi?

Hello everyone, I want to admit my son in 5th standard of DAV International School, Ranchi. Can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for securing admission in this school for 5th standard? Kindly tell me immediately.

4th April 2019, 01:42 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure 5th standard admission in DAV International School, Ranchi?

Procedure to secure 5th standard admission in DAV International School, Ranchi:-

1)You would need to download the admission form online through https://edu.easebuzz.in/sign-up/DAVRANCHI/dav_dhurwa_admission/ after filling the basic details of the child.

2)Take a print out of the form and fill it completely.

3)Submit it to the school at:-
D.A.V Public School
Sector - |||, Dhurwa,
Ranchi - 834004 (Jharkhand)

4)You will need to attach the following documents along with the admission form:-Transfer certificate, Adhaar card, photgraphs, photgraph of the child and parents, Identity proofs of the parents.

The admission is completely based on the availability of the seats in the class. The child would need to give the admission test to secure the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?