12th August 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to become NCC Officer in any school of India for 29 years old NRI?

Hello

I am currently in Australia and would like to switch back to India and wish to serve my society. I have B & C Certificate in NCC. and i am 29 yrs old now. I would like to serve as a NCC Officer in a School. What is the basic qualification for it. I am ready to do any training or course to fullfill the requirement

20th May 2015, 03:16 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to become NCC Officer in any school of India for 29 years old NRI?

The schools having NCC troops which are under the command of a teacher who, has got formal NCC training and is known as Associate NCC officer (ANO). To become an ANO one has to fulfill the below mentioned requirements

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be a citizen of India or subject of Nepal.

* Candidate must be physically fit. A certificate should be given by a doctor in requisite column in the application form.

* Candidate should have good moral character.

* Candidate should not have been dismissed earlier from NCC/ TA or Armed forces.

* Candidate should not be a member of any communal organization.

* Male candidates should not be below 21 years and should not be above 42 years of age.

* Assistant Lecturers in the Technical Institutions are also eligible, provided they are teaching Technical education to students.

* PTI's, Yoga teachers, DPE's and Demonstrators are also eligible to apply for ANO.
19th December 2015, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification required to become NCC Officer in any school of India for 29 years old NRI?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I have completed my B.E in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering and I also completed NCC 'C' Certificate with 'A' Grading during the NCC training periods i have attend a PARA BASIC COURSE in New Delhi and qualified. I want to serve for our society . How i can join OTA for becoming a ANO. I kindly request you to pls give me ideas.
Thanks
Yours faithfully
CUO-Soundra Pandi
28th January 2016, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Rerespected sir /mam
I am a jail warder under state government of odisha. I am 29yrs old. I have completed graduate in arts. I would like to serve as a ANO in a school. What is the basic qualifications for it. I am ready to do any training or course to fulfil the requirements.
29th January 2016, 10:44 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility requirements to join as a NCC officer in schools of India are given here:-

Candidate age must be not less than 21 years and not more than 42 years.

Candidate should be an Indian citizen of subject of Nepal.

Candidate must be physically fit with good character.

Candidate must not have any type of dismiss record previously.

Yoga teachers, PT Teacher’s, DPE’s are also eligible to apply.
31st March 2016, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I am an MA., M.Ed English graduate in a reputed CBSE school. I would like to become an NCC officer. I have no certificate in NCC. Am I eligible to do that
31st March 2016, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I am an MA., M.Ed English graduate in a reputed CBSE school. I would like to become an NCC officer. I have no certificate in NCC. Am I eligible to do that
29th July 2016, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I'm graduate from Calcutta University And done 'C' Certificate with effect from 1BN CTR NCC, group-kol c, Directorate- WB & Sikkim.
how can i apply for ANO?

Regards
Basanta Das
Add: Sonarpur, Kolkata-700150
E-mail: [email protected]
19th April 2017, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Respected, I have been working as Second Division Assistant in Department Of Technical Education, Karnataka, since 4 years. My Department has this NCC. I have NCC 'A' certificate. I know Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi and English well. Iam 38 yeras old. I would like to become an NCC officer and make the students to learn about NCC. I would like to give up training to my students at my college. Iam ready to do the training for this if available at anywhere. Overall my main intention is to do something good for our society. Could you please reply at my gmail address at [email protected] or to my cell number 9945267300.
Thanks and regards:
V P PRASANNA KUMAR.
SDA, Govt.Polytechnic.
Holenarasipura(Taluk)
Hassan(Dist). Karnataka.
20th April 2017, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have completed BA(Hindi) and I have NCC 'C' certificate. Now, Iam working as Second Division Assistant in Govt Polytechnic at Holenarasipura(T), Hassan(D), Karnataka(S). I know very well Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi and English languages to speak.
Our Technical Department has the NCC. But we don't have NCC in our college. We need it essentially. I want to train up my college students to learn the disciplines of NCC. I want to serve our society to do good through my students if you give an opportunity for me. Finally I would like to say, Iam ready to go where ever it may be the training for this.
Thanks and Regards:
V P PRASANNA KUMAR.
SDA(GOVT POLYTECHNIC)
HOLENARASIPURA(T) HASSAN(D)
KARNATAKA(S)
9945267300 [email protected]
23rd October 2017, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi Dear Sir/Madam, I'm Lokesh 29 years old, MA.,M P Ed. Working as Physical Education Teacher in CBSE School in Bangalore I don't have any NCC certificates but I need to become NCC Master
Kindly give guidance & information

With warm regards
Lokesha P B
[email protected]
18th December 2017, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, What is the age limit of retirement in this post till how old we can serve in this post?
27th April 2018, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/madam, I'm Mohan Raj.S 34 years old,Studied M.sc and B.sc, completed B and C certificate in NCC Army wing. Working as a Team Lead in Micromax in bangalore. I want to become NCC ANO,NCC Master and my ambition is to serve society through NCC.
Kindly give guidance and information

With warm regards
Mohan Raj.S
[email protected]
28th April 2018, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir! I completed BCA, MBA degrees
I have done NCC - C certificate & got A greading
Date of Birth 26Aug.1980 (37 compleated)
Am I eligible for NCC officer (ANO)
How can I apply...
PRESENT I am at Hyderabad
10th June 2018, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam , I hardly want to become a ncc officer. I have done b.sc from biology.i have done ncc B and C certificate but I got c grade. is am I eligible for this post and any other post. if I am so please tell me how can I apply for that.
27th June 2018, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, My self Kaveri Joshi from Udaipur (Rajasthan) DOB- 4/5/1995. I have completed B.COM and Final M.COM also a knowledge of computer. I have done army wing NCC C certificate with A grade and i am Under Officer of my collage. I am also a state level and University level player of Basket Ball and also done NSS.
Am I eligible for NCC officer (ANO) and how can i apply for this??
If I am eligible for this please contact me 9783996248 and mail on- [email protected]
23rd September 2018, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

I am holder of NCC'B' certificate. My D.O.B is 1st March'1971. Can my age is eligible to b ANO in NCC unit of school?
19th February 2019, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

RespectedSir/Madam. My self Santhosh Kumar Murugan from Tirunelvelli (Tamilnadu) DOB- 30/5/1995. I have completed Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering .I have done army wing NCC C certificate with A grade.Currently I am working abroad but I wants to serve my country &Society.I knows and speak Tamil,Malayalam,Hindi,English language as well.
If Am I eligible for NCC officer (ANO) and how can i apply for this??please contact me
[email protected]
19th February 2019, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam, I have completed Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering and I also completed NCC 'C' Certificate with 'A' Grading during the NCC training periods.currently i am working in abroad. I wants to serve my country and society. How i can join OTA for becoming a ANO. I kindly let me know ht procedure& contact me on the below given details .
Thanks
Yours faithfully
Santhosh Kumar Murugan
[email protected]
29th September 2019, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I've done MBA and M.Com and I hold B & C certificate. I'm Currently working in corporate.

Do i need to be part of any educational institute to apply for ANO?

Thanks
Jhansi N
[email protected]
3rd February 2020, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

I discontinued my degree. But I have "C" certificate in NCC. Am I eligible to become NCC master in school?
27th February 2020, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Details eligibility for associate NCC officer at school
9th May 2021, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

sir, Iam Balaji, I have "C" certificate in NCC. Am I eligible to become NCC master in school?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?