24th July 2018, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Bal Bharati Vidya Mandir High School, North Goa?

I want to admit my son in Bal Bharati Vidya Mandir High School, North Goa. I want to admit him in 11th standard. Kindly let me know what is the requirements for getting admission in this school for 11th standard. Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Bal Bharati Vidya Mandir High School, North Goa for 10th CBSE candidate?
  2. Whether Bal Bharati Vidya Mandir High School, North Goa offers Higher Secondary Commerce course?
  3. Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in Bal Bharati Vidya Mandir High School, North Goa?
  4. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Bal Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School, Lucknow for 6th standard student? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to get 11th standard admission in Bal Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School, Lucknow?
  6. Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Bal Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School, Lucknow?
  7. Possibility to join Bal Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School, Lucknow for 10th ICSE student?
  8. Requirements to get 11th Science admission in Adarsh Vidya Mandir for 10th Jharkhand Board student?
  9. Is admission test conducted for 11th standard in Bal Bharati Public School, Pitampura?
  10. Whether Bal Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School of Lucknow is a CO-Ed school?
  11. List of CBSE schools offering 11th Science in Panipat? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from UP State Board for 11th Science admission?
  13. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School, Gandhi Nagar?
  14. How many seats are available for 11th admission in Jawahar Vidya Mandir?
  15. What is the fees for 11th and 12th standard of DAV Jawahar Vidya Mandir, located in Ranchi?
  16. Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Adarsh Vidya Mandir?
  17. Admission in the Best School after 11th standard from ICSE board?
  18. How to get admission in 9th standard at Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School, Mylapore, Chennai?
31st July 2018, 08:17 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Bal Bharati Vidya Mandir High School, North Goa?

First you will have to see if there is any vacancy in the school or not.

If they have the vacancies and if they conduct the entrance test, then you will have to apply for that.

The procedure cannot be mentioned with certainty as it depends on the school administration and it changes every year.

You will have to clear the entrance exam to be conducted by the school.

If you clear the exam, you will require the following documents :
* Previous mark sheets.
* transfer certificate.
* Character Certificate.
* Migration Certificate (only in case of change of board)
If you submit the above documents, then you will be given the admission in the school..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?