22nd April 2019, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Army Public School, Devlali?

Dear Sir, my son is 11 years of age and studying in 5th standard. I want to admit him in Army Public School, Devlali in next year. So, I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in this school for 5th standard. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

27th April 2019, 07:16 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Army Public School, Devlali?

Admission procedure to study in 5th class at Army Public School is:-

==> Parents can take the registration form with prospectus from the school office.

==> You can also fill the registration form online from the school website that is www.apsdevlali.in

==> Fill it with all the required information and submit it, in the school office to obtain the entrance test date.

==> For admission in 5th class, child age should be minimum 9 years.

==> Documents which require to submit along with registration form is, Previous year marksheet, Leaving certificate, Photo Id proof of both child and parents.

I am also giving you the details of the school.

Address- Army Public School, Hampdon Lines, Devli, Nasik - 422401
Phone- 0253-2493402
Email Id- [email protected] / [email protected]
Website- www.apsdevlali.in
3rd May 2019, 02:07 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Army Public School, Devlali?

You would need to fill the registration form through the website www.apsdevlali.in.

Once you fill the form, your child will be required to give the entrance examination which would be of Hindi, English, Mathematics and General Knowledge.

If your child qualifies than you would need to visit the school along with the Transfer Certificate, Proof of Blood Group of the the child, Photographs, Adhaar card and Identity proof of parents.
3rd May 2019, 04:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, my son is 11 years of age and studying in 5th standard. I want to admit him in Army Public School, Devlali in next year. So, I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in this school for 5th standard. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Army Public School, Devlali are given below:

>> Students must have completed 9 years of age

>> Students have to appear and clear the Admission Test

>> Admission Test contains – English, Mathematics and Hindi subjects

>> Original Transfer Certificate

>> Serving Certificate of parent

>> Copy of Aadhar card

>> Passport size photograph
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?