16th August 2018, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kendujhar?

I want to admit my son in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kendujhar. I want to admit him in 5th standard. Kindly let me know what is the requirements for getting admission in this school for 5th standard. Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response!

28th April 2023, 09:59 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kendujhar?

To get admission to 5th standard in Kendriya Vidyalaya, you will need to fulfill the following requirements:
  1. Age Criteria: The child must be between 9 to 10 years old as on 31st March of the year in which admission is being sought.
  2. Educational Qualification: The child must have passed class 4th from a recognized school.
  3. Residence: The child must be a resident of India.
  4. Admission Process: The admission process in Kendriya Vidyalaya is conducted through a lottery system. Parents need to fill out an online application form available on the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) website during the admission period. The admission process generally starts in February/March, but you should check the KVS website for the exact dates.
  5. Documents Required: The following documents are required for admission to Kendriya Vidyalaya:

a) Birth Certificate
    b) Proof of residence
    c) Transfer certificate (if applicable)
    d) Caste certificate (if applicable)
    e) Passport size photographs of the child and parents
    f) Any other documents as specified by the school authorities.
It is important to note that the admission process may vary slightly from one Kendriya Vidyalaya to another, and you should check with the school authorities for any additional requirements or procedures.
13th May 2023, 05:36 PM
Abhishek2426

Default Re: Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kendujhar?

Hello,

Providing you all the details which will help you to get admission in class 5th of Kendriya Vidyalaya.

Age must not be below 9 years and you must have class 4th pass certificate with you to get admission.

Fill up the official admission form at the desk and submit admission form fees. Admission starts in month of March and April so prepare for the class 5th entrance exam, don't need to worry about entrance exam its a basic exam based on your previous year class syllabus.

After clearing entrance exam you will directly get admission in class 5th if seats are available.

Important documents for the admission-
  • Birth Certificate
  • Class 4th passed certificate
  • Proof of residence
  • Passport size photographs of the child
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?