1st January 2019, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Senior Secondary School, Kodunganoor for 10th Karnataka Board student?

Hi Sir, I want to join Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Senior Secondary School, Kodunganoor after completing my 10th which I am doing right now from Karnataka Board. Kindly let me know what are all the requirements for getting admission in this school? Please tell me asap.

6th January 2019, 07:04 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Senior Secondary School, Kodunganoor for 10th Karnataka Board student?

Requirements to get admission in Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Senior Secondary School, Kodunganoor for 10th Karnataka Board student are as follows.

Mark sheet of 10th class,

Passport size photographs,

Transfer certificate/School leaving certificate,

Aadhar card
7th January 2019, 11:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Senior Secondary School, Kodunganoor for 10th Karnataka Board student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to join Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Senior Secondary School, Kodunganoor after completing my 10th which I am doing right now from Karnataka Board. Kindly let me know what are all the requirements for getting admission in this school? Please tell me asap.
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Senior Secondary School is affiliated to CBSE board. The admission process starts every year in the month of May.

You need to clear eligibility test to get admission in this School. Because Admissions are made strictly on the basis of merit as per the marks in the entrance test and interview. Fill up the Online Admission form with necessary details. During admission, you must be introduced in person with your parent or guardian.

At the time of admission the following particulars need to be furnished.
  • Transfer certificate
  • Conduct certificate
  • Birth certificate and Community certificate
  • Annual Exam report of previous class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?