18th June 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in International Schools for 10th Telangana Board student?

Hi Sir, I want to join International school after completing my 10th which I am doing right now from Telangana Board. Kindly let me know what are all the requirements for getting admission in International schools? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get admission in International Schools for 10th Himachal Pradesh Board student?
  2. Requirements to get admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Amravati for 10th Maharashtra Board student?
  3. Requirements to get admission in International school for 10th ICSE student?
  4. Requirements to get admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur for 10th Kerala Board student?
  5. List of CBSE affiliated schools offering 11th admission in Karimnagar, Telangana -- [New]
  6. Schools in India offering admission to Nigerian students? Requirements for international students?
  7. Requirements to get Higher Secondary Science admission in any International school at Delhi for 10th Tamil Nadu Board candidate?
  8. Requirements to migrate from UP Board to ISC for 10th standard student?
  9. Requirements to change schools for 10th admission under CBSE Board?
  10. Requirements to get 11th Science admission in ACME International School, Gurgaon for 10th CBSE student?
  11. Requirements to migrate from Himachal Pradesh Board to CBSE for 10th standard student?
  12. What is the admission procedure followed for doing 11th after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to get Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 41% in 10th Telangana Board exam?
  14. Requirements to migrate from Nagaland Board to CBSE for 10th student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to get transfer from NIOS Board for 10th NIOS student? List of HS Science schools in Kolkata?
  16. Admission requirements of CBSE affiliated schools for 4 years old candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. CBSE or Telangana Board, which is better for Intermediate course?
  18. English question papers of previous 3 years for 10th Telangana Board exam
20th June 2018, 12:26 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in International Schools for 10th Telangana Board student?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned school, you will have to first of all complete your 10th board examination with good marks and then collect all of your school leaving documents from there before applying for admission in the prospective school.

You will thereafter have to submit an application form in the prospective school you will to get admission in and then provide all the necessary documents asked for. Admission will however be provided on merit basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?