30th June 2019, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from Bihar Board to CBSE Board for studying in AAM Children's Academy, Katihar?

Respected Sir/Madam, my daughter is studying with Bihar Board and I want to admit her in AAM Children's Academy, Katihar. I have heard that it is a CBSE Board school. So, I would like to know about the requirements for migrating from Bihar Board to CBSE Board especially in this school.

3rd July 2019, 03:43 PM
Deepakofficial

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Bihar Board to CBSE Board for studying in AAM Children's Academy, Katihar?

Your daughter will have to complete her previous standard from a recognized board and and will have to appear for an admission test conducted by the prospective school where she wishes to get admission.

Once you have cleared the admission test, you will be most eligible to get admission and can continue with admission further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?