11th October 2018, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from Bihar Board to CBSE Board for studying in Delhi Public School, Patna?

Respected Sir/Madam, my son is studying with Bihar Board and I want to admit him in Delhi Public School, Patna. I have heard that it is a CBSE Board school. So, I would like to know about the requirements for migrating from Bihar Board to CBSE Board especially in this school.

30th November 2018, 09:24 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Bihar Board to CBSE Board for studying in Delhi Public School, Patna?

Delhi Public School, Patna is a affiliated with CBSE.

To get admission in any CBSE affiliated school the required documents are :-

Migration certificate.

Marksheet of last qualifying examination.

D.O.B Certificate.

Identity Proof.

So, candidates with above documents are eligible to apply for the admission. Candidates have to fulfill the required procedure of admission ( qualify in the entrance examination ) for final selection.
30th November 2018, 02:26 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Bihar Board to CBSE Board for studying in Delhi Public School, Patna?

The candidates pursuing or passed from Bihar Board are eligible to get admission in school affiliated with CBSE board.

The required documents to get admission include :- Character certificate, transfer certificate, marksheet, Identity Proof, Birth Certificate etc.

So, kindly visit the school to get detail information in which ever you want to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?