8th April 2019, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from J&K Board to CBSE Board for studying in GD Goenka Public School, Jammu?

Respected Sir/Madam, my son is studying with J&K Board and I want to admit him in GD Goenka Public School, Jammu. I have heard that it is a CBSE Board school. So, I would like to know about the requirements for migrating from J&K Board to CBSE Board especially in this school.

11th April 2019, 03:45 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from J&K Board to CBSE Board for studying in GD Goenka Public School, Jammu?

Requirements to migrate from J&K Board to CBSE Board for studying in GD Goenka Public School, Jammu?

Yes, you can certainly admit to your son to GD Goenka Public School, Jammu. You would need to submit the following documents at the time of admission:-

1)Transfer Certificate
2)Migration certificate
3)Mark sheet of the previous classes
4)Identity proof of Parents/Guardian
5)Medical History form(available at the school website)

You can visit the website www.gdgoenkajammu.org for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?