5th October 2021, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from Punjab Board to CBSE Board for studying in Ajit Karam Singh International Public School, Mohali?

Respected Sir/Madam, my son is studying with Punjab Board and I want to admit him in Ajit Karam Singh International Public School, Mohali. I have heard that it is a CBSE Board school. So, I would like to know about the requirements for migrating from Punjab Board to CBSE Board especially in this school.

10th October 2021, 01:47 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Punjab Board to CBSE Board for studying in Ajit Karam Singh International Public School, Mohali?

Requirements to migrate from Punjab Board to CBSE Board for studying in Ajit Karam Singh International Public School, Mohali are as follows.

You must have migration certificate.

He must have completed pervious academic with minimum aggregate of 8 CGPA or equivalent.

He have to clear entrance test to get admission.

It would be easier to get admission if he is brilliant student of Panjab Board.
10th October 2021, 10:49 PM
Aorta

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Punjab Board to CBSE Board for studying in Ajit Karam Singh International Public School, Mohali?

You will require a transfer certificate from the school that you are currently in
Student will have to pass the following standard in the state board
You will also have to register with CBSE board
Some schools will also take an apptitude teat which you will have to pass in order to get admission
If you proceed with the following criteria tahn you may be able to get admission in a different board
15th October 2021, 03:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

In order to migrate to a new board for admission in new school, you need to have following documents with you:

>>Marksheet of previous class passed.

>>Character certificate.

>>Transfer certificate.

>>Aadhaar card.

With all these documents, you can approach the new school for admission when admission process for new session starts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?