16th August 2018, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from Uttarakhand State Board to ISC Board for studying in Carman Residential and Day School, Dehradun?

Respected Sir/Madam, my daughter is studying with Uttarakhand Board and I want to admit her in Carman Residential and Day School, Dehradun. I have heard that it is an ISC Board school. So, I would like to know about the requirements for migrating from Uttarakhand Board to ISC Board especially in this school.

28th April 2023, 10:34 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Uttarakhand State Board to ISC Board for studying in Carman Residential and Day School, Dehradun?

To migrate from Uttarakhand State Board to the ISC Board for studying at Carman Residential and Day School in Dehradun, the following requirements need to be fulfilled:
  1. Eligibility criteria: The student should have passed the 10th standard examination from the Uttarakhand State Board or any other recognized board of education.
  2. Admission process: The student needs to apply for admission to Carman Residential and Day School by filling out the application form and submitting it along with the required documents.
  3. Documents required: The student needs to submit the following documents along with the application form:

a) Marksheet of the 10th standard examination
    b) Transfer certificate from the previous school
    c) Character certificate from the previous school
    d) Caste certificate (if applicable)
    e) Passport size photographs of the student
  4. Entrance test: The school may conduct an entrance test to assess the student's knowledge and aptitude in the relevant subjects.
  5. Admission decision: Based on the student's performance in the entrance test and the availability of seats, the school will make a decision regarding admission.
  6. Meeting additional requirements: The student may need to fulfill additional requirements such as attending special classes or undergoing additional training to make up for any gaps in the previous education.
  7. Payment of fees: If the student is selected for admission, the parents/guardians need to pay the admission fees and other applicable fees as per the school's fee structure.
It is advisable to check the school's website or contact the admission office for more information about the admission process, fee structure, and availability of seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?