5th September 2022, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Requirements for Nursery admission in Base Nursery School, Guwahati?

Hello friends, can I know about the requirements for admission in Base Nursery School, Guwahati? I am looking for admission of my daughter in this school for Nursery standard in coming year. So, please let me know about the requirements. Thank you!

7th September 2022, 01:27 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements for Nursery admission in Base Nursery School, Guwahati?

Requirements for Nursery admission in Base Nursery School, Guwahati:-

As per the guidelines of the central board of secondary education (CBSE), the age limit of the student should be between 2 years 6 months to 3 years 6 months to get admission to Nursery standard at Base Nursery School, Guwahati.
8th September 2022, 01:34 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Requirements for Nursery admission in Base Nursery School, Guwahati?

The following is the list of documents required for admission at Base Nursery School, Guwahati in Nursery standard.

1. Print a copy of the application form and the payment slip.
2. Address evidence.
3. Certificate of Birth.
4. The certificate for SC, ST, OBC, or BPL, if applicable.

According to the Central Board of Secondary Education's (CBSE) regulations, students applying for admission to Base Nursery School in Guwahati's Nursery standard must be between the ages of 2 years 6 months to 3 years 6 months.
15th September 2022, 10:48 AM
Ar_pit

you are interested in enrolling your child in Don Bosco School, Guwahati, please follow the steps below.

The first stage of the admissions process is online registration, which takes place through (www.dbsgcampuscare.in). Parents seeking admission for their children must register their interest online by filling in the online application.

The age entered in the form must be based on the birth certificate.

Date of birth and parents’/guardians’ information should be entered correctly for future references.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?