3rd June 2019, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure 6th standard admission in Bhanwarlal Gothi Public Senior Secondary School, Beawer?

Hello friends, I am interested to admit my daughter in Bhanwarlal Gothi Public Senior Secondary School, Beawer. I just want to know the requirements for securing admission in this school for 6th standard. Kindly let me know about the requirements as soon as possible.

8th June 2019, 09:00 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Requirements to secure 6th standard admission in Bhanwarlal Gothi Public Senior Secondary School, Beawer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to admit my daughter in Bhanwarlal Gothi Public Senior Secondary School, Beawer. I just want to know the requirements for securing admission in this school for 6th standard. Kindly let me know about the requirements as soon as possible.
The students who interested to apply for 6th standard admission at Bhanwarlal Gothi Public Senior Secondary School, beawar must qualify in the Aptitude test conducted by the Institution. The entrance exam will be generally be conducted at Address: Outside, Nehru Gate Main Rd, Near, Krishna Colony, beawar, Rajasthan 305901. The last date for receipt of qualifying exam result is May 15, 2019, for class VI & IX and June 04, 2019 for class XI.

Official website ->http://www.banasthali.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?