3rd May 2020, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure a BCA admission at Delhi University for a 12th Gujarat Board candidate?

Hi Sir, I have completed my 12th standard with Gujarat Board. I want to study BCA course from Delhi University. Can I know about the requirements for securing admission over there as I am a student of Gujarat Board?

5th May 2020, 09:26 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure a BCA admission at Delhi University for a 12th Gujarat Board candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I have completed my 12th standard with Gujarat Board. I want to study BCA course from Delhi University. Can I know about the requirements for securing admission over there as I am a student of Gujarat Board?
Sorry to say that Delhi University does not offer full- or part-time BCA courses at its campuses. However, you can apply for B.Sc. (H) Computer Science is the most popular computer science course. To be eligible for B.Sc. (H) Computer Science course at Delhi University, applicant complete 12th standard with at least 60% marks in Mathematics from a recognized board. For more details regarding B.Sc. (H) Computer Science admission please visit official website of Delhi University - > Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?