23rd April 2020, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure an MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu for a 12th Science student of Nagaland?

Hi everyone, I am a student of Nagaland Board and studying in 12th Science. I want to study an MBBS course from Tamil Nadu. I would like to know about the requirements for me to secure admission for this course in Tamil Nadu. Kindly tell me immediately.

26th April 2020, 04:20 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure an MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu for a 12th Science student of Nagaland?

To get admission in MBBS course, you have to appear and qualify in NTA NEET.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th in PCB with minimum 50% aggregate.

The minimum age limit is 17 years.

You will become eligible to get admission after qualifying in the examination in various government or private institution on the basis of rank.
30th April 2020, 06:45 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to secure an MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu for a 12th Science student of Nagaland?

--For getting admision in any of the MBBS college or university you have to first appear and crack the entrnace exam namely as NEET.

--Minimum qualification for appearing in NEET is 12th with PCB as a main stream with minimum of 50-60%Mark's.

--Age not less than 18 years and or more than 21 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?