5th August 2019, 04:16 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure Nursery admission in Hebron School Ootacamund?

Hello friends, I am interested to admit my daughter in Hebron School Ootacamund. I just want to know the requirements for securing admission in this school for Nursery standard. Kindly let me know about the requirements as soon as possible.

8th August 2019, 10:53 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure Nursery admission in Hebron School Ootacamund?

In order to get admission in Nursery standard, candidate will have to appear for an interview session along with her parent and admission will only be provided depending upon how the interview session goes.

Therefore, you should fill up the application form and appear for interview session upon the provided date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?