13th April 2014, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Result of admission for kinder garden children in Puttaparthi?

sir
we sent a application form to you for kinder garden schooling of my child,till now we got only acknowledgement card from you,but how we know the result,i.e when do we know my child admission got or not.
please send me reply as soon as possible.

13th March 2015, 05:48 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Result of admission for kinder garden children in Puttaparthi?

Your question is very confusing. Why are you addressing "you" every time you are referring to the kindergarten school that you have applied for? This is an education oriented forum, where you post questions related various genres of education. This is not any online website of any kindergarten school. You should have mentioned the name of the kindergarten school where you have applied. A lot of times due to administrative procedures the schools take its decision late. In the meantime they just send you some acknowledgement card to keep you on hold and to let you know that they have got your application form.
For that school you can do two things-either wait for some more time or call them at their office hours. Ask them when their admission lists will come. One more thing that you should meanwhile is take other application forms from few more kindergarten schools. That way you will be at a safe side that if somewhere you do not make it, there are other schools in your hand. You do not have to sit in anticipation for some particular school. I guess I could help you a little bit. I would have delved in more if only you would have mentioned where from you took the application form.
1st April 2018, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Result of admission for kinder garden children in Puttaparthi?

Already I had applied application but didn't get any acknowledgement card
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?