30th March 2019, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available for 12th Meghalaya Board female SC student?

Dear Sir, I am a female candidate and belongs to an SC category. Right now, I am studying in a Government school in 12th standard with Meghalaya Board. I want to know about the scholarships which are available for me. So, can I know about the scholarships available for me?

2nd April 2019, 01:21 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available for 12th Meghalaya Board female SC student?

Complete List of Meghalaya Scholarships available for you:-

1)Combined Counselling Board Scholarship (Meghalaya) offered by Combined Counselling Board (CCB), Delhi .

2)Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Children – Post Matric Scholarship, Meghalaya offered by The Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India

3)Meghalaya Border Areas Scholarship offered by Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Meghalaya.

4)DBT-Research Associateship in Biotechnology and Applied Biology (North-East Region) Department of Biotechnology provided by Ministry of Science and Technology.

5)Special Scholarship Scheme Ishan Uday for NER offered by University Grants Commission under the MHRD.

6)Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Children – Pre-Matric Scholarship, Meghalaya . It is offered by The Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India

The list of documents that you are required to submit are:

1)Copy of Aadhaar card
2)Parents/guardian’s income certificate
3)Your passport size photograph
4)Caste certificate for reserved categories.
5)Mark sheet/certificate of the last qualifying exam
6)Domicile Certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?