5th March 2019, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study Intermediate Science for CBSE female student?

Dear Sir, I am a female candidate and my family’s economic condition is not good. Right now, I am studying in a Government school which is affiliated to CBSE Board. I want to do my Intermediate Science with scholarship. So, can I know about the scholarships available for me?

15th March 2019, 08:49 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Intermediate Science for CBSE female student?

Girls are eligible to get the scholarship on the basis of the aggregate in 10th board examination.

You are eligible to get the scholarship if you are single girl child of your parent.

Scholarship is also offered by various state government of the basis of aggregate in board examination.
15th March 2019, 02:12 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Intermediate Science for CBSE female student?

Scholarship is offered by various state government for the candidates who have passed 10th board examination.

MHRD also offers scholarship for candidates who are single girl child of their parent.

So, if you belong to any one of the category you are eligible to avail scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?