1st February 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

School can be changed after passing class 11?

I read Class 11 After passing class 11 Science
I change my previous school for admission any other school class 12.

Related Questions:
  1. UKSEE entrance exam for MCA after B.Scom with 55% marks and Maths at 12th standard?
  2. What can I do if there is no P.E. in the current school but registered from previous school?
  3. Can a subject be changed after passing class XI?
  4. Will I get admission in any CBSE school in class 11th after passing from NIOS class 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I change the school after passing 11th exams?
  6. School not promoting me to 10th after 9th grade?
  7. Admission in class 12 after passing class 11 from CBSE school to CBSE school?
  8. Can i take admission in class 12th in CBSE school after passing class 11th in different school board
  9. Admission in CBSE school after passing 10th from NIOS?
  10. Can I change my school after passing class 11 from Noida to any school in Delhi with the same board and appear for DUME?
  11. What is the procedure to follow to change school to different zone?
  12. Can I change my school to another one after passing class 10th from CBSE board?
  13. Admission procedure in Military school? How can I apply?
  14. Can I get admission in 12th class after passing 11th in CBSE school?
  15. How to join military school after passing class VIII?
  16. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  17. Is it compulsory to change the school to give board exam? Can school be changed after school based exam?
  18. Will I get admission in previous CBSE school if I cleared 10th from NIOS?
1st February 2015, 08:13 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: School can be changed after passing class 11?

Yes, you can change from your present school to another school, after the completion of your 11th standard. But, to do get admission in new school, you have to get Transfer certificate and Bonafide from the school, in which you are presently studying. After getting these certificates, you can apply for admission at a new school, by submitting Application form along with following documents.
1. 11th pass certificate
2. Transfer certificate and
3. Bonafide
1st February 2015, 08:14 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change from your present school to another school, after the completion of your 11th standard. But, to do get admission in new school, you have to get Transfer certificate and Bonafide from the school, in which you are presently studying. After getting these certificates, you can apply for admission at a new school, by submitting Application form along with following documents.
1. 11th pass certificate
2. Transfer certificate and
3. Bonafide
2nd February 2015, 12:05 AM
anair

Yes you can change your school in class 12 if you fulfill the following requirements:

>You must have completed and passed regular course of class 11 from a recognized board and must have the required mark sheet.

>The reason for your changing school should be because of your parent's transfer of job or shifting from one place to another.

>You must be changing to a school affiliated to the same board that you studied your class 11 in.
28th March 2015, 01:06 AM
baggu helper
Member+

Sorry, but you are not eligible to change your school after 11th, it is only possible when a transfer case is occurred.

In other words when your father’s transfer is held from one place to any other, then you can get admission in 12th after passing 11th.

Important documents;

1. Transfer Certificate
2. Migration Certificate
3. Previous passing year Mark-sheet etc.
28th March 2015, 10:29 PM
SmilyRishu

Hello Dear Aspirant,

There is no problem if you want to change your school after 11th class.You can easily take the admission in 12th class in any of the school you like.

But for that you have to go with some of the Important documents with you.

** You need a Migration certificate from your previous school.

** Also you need character certificate from the previous school.

** MARK SHEET of the 10th and 11th class.

Hope you will be satisfied.

Thank you.
30th March 2015, 01:20 PM
aashish582

Yes you can.

You need to have the pass certificate of class 11 along with migration certificate or school leaving certificate.

Note: You can change school with same board. You cannot switch between boards as your registration is done in class 11.
22nd February 2016, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my school I am 11th standard. Student in cbse I m change bord up
29th March 2017, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I beg to say that i m passed in class 11 from isc board but i want transfer in another school of isc board due to other reason but there is not my father transfer so due to my personal reason can i change my school......
30th March 2017, 01:15 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir, I beg to say that i m passed in class 11 from isc board but i want transfer in another school of isc board due to other reason but there is not my father transfer so due to my personal reason can i change my school......
According to the guidelines of the ICSE board, you can not change the school after completing the 11th standard.
once you completed 11th after giving a prior written application to your school principle and mentioning your concern, you can change the school.
13th April 2021, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i beg to say that i have passed my 11 from cbse board.....but due to my health issue i am not able to attend the schools and i want to clear my 12 from the open board as i am not in the condition of study.....is it possible????
23rd September 2022, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

My nephew had completed 10th from MSB in 2021 then he took admission in 11th and after few months he has to migrate to Other State(Gujarat) to continue study. Now at the time of appearing 12th board new college is asking for Migration Certificate.

Old college is denying for MC as they say its always given after 10th or 12th board as its issued by board. If we submit MC based on his 10th Certificate will that work? as LC submitted to college is of 11th.
29th September 2022, 11:17 PM
Ar_pit

Shifting schools is possible as long as the Grade XI registration process for a student is not underway. Once the student registrations are done, changing schools are out of the question, unless there is an emergency.
26th July 2023, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

On transfer certificate after 11th std what std should be mentioned on it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?