4th June 2019, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Higher Secondary Science? Is it better to study HS Science with GSEB Board?

Sir/Madam, I am appearing in 10th Board exam of GSEB Board. I am little bit confuse because I want to know that should I do my Higher Secondary from this Board with Science stream or not. I want to know the different scopes of HS Science course. And also tell me which is to opt in Higher Secondary.

12th June 2019, 12:27 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Higher Secondary Science? Is it better to study HS Science with GSEB Board?

The non medical science stream is popular stream option among the students. The main reason behind it being the range of career options it offers all over the world.
With the ever expanding Science and Technology, experimental fields with their respective careers are increasing.

If after 10th board a student choose to opt for science, he or she again has to make an internal choice between medical or non medical stream.
But a good, clear choice based on your strengths.
If you want to opt for medical stream then you can go in MBBS, BDS, bioinformatics, neuroscience etc.
However after completing your 12th standard with non medical stream you can opt for engineering and many more options.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?