26th December 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Should I choose Science stream after completing 10th standard?

Sir..!!
I m a class 10 student. I hv a thirst for getting a knowledge in science but the main problem with me is actually tht.. if i would switch to science could i do hardwork.. tht is necessary in science.
All abt is tht lacking of confidence.. bt if this lacking will remain continued..
So in tht case.. would i switch to science or not ?
B'coz i don't want to do science with less grades or less marks which ultimately led to my failure in science...

27th December 2014, 10:49 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I choose Science stream after completing 10th standard?

After completion of 10th standard, you have a choice to opt different streams like Science, Arts, Commerce, etc. You can opt any stream in which you are interested for pursuing your 11th and 12th standard. If you are interested in Science stream and if you don't have confidence that you can pursue science stream, then, it is not a problem. If you do any work with confidence, you can ultimately get a success. I suggest you to opt a stream in which you are interested and you have confidence that you can do the course, so, that you can pursue higher studies without any problem and can score good marks in your 11th and 12th standard.
27th December 2014, 11:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I choose Science stream after completing 10th standard?

You are correct to some extent in your thinking that it is of no use if one takes up a stream and does not score well in it. You need to excel in whatever you choose to get lucrative career options. Since you are suffering from low confidence, so the first thing you need is to analyze yourself. Think about your interest and comfort. Now if that lies in science stream then you need to boost yourself. You need boost your confidence by believing in yourself, doing hard work and keep thinking that it is forte and you can definitely excel in it. Try for initial small successes and you can definitely find your confidence level growing. Otherwise you can take other stream in which you are interested.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?