9th November 2020, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Should I join CBSE affiliated school if studying in Odisha Board school with CBSE pattern?

I am studying with CBSE pattern in Odisha State Board affiliated school. But my friends asked me to study in a CBSE affiliated school. My parents can't afford CBSE school for me. When I told my parents to change my school they told that Board doesn't matter only what kind of a child matter. So can I continue my studies with CBSE pattern in Odisha Board school?

11th November 2020, 08:37 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Should I join CBSE affiliated school if studying in Odisha Board school with CBSE pattern?

Yes, You can continue with Odisha Board School with CBSE pattern.

There is nothing wrong in studying Odisha Board School.
14th November 2020, 07:55 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join CBSE affiliated school if studying in Odisha Board school with CBSE pattern?

To some extent boards does not matter, what matters is the pattern of exam they provide and the quality of their study material...if you are interested in joining cbse board , you can go for it...but your parents concern also matters...
Or what else you can do is you can make yourself familiar with the exam pattern n study material which cbse provides with elearning concept..you can take help of any tutor or online classes , it will help you alot in learning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?