3rd March 2020, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Should I migrate into CBSE from Bihar Board for Intermediate course if aiming MBBS?

Hi Sir, please let me tell you that I am studying in 10th standard in Bihar Board. I will do MBBS course after completing my Intermediate. I want to know that if I continue my Intermediate in Bihar Board then I will get admission easily in MBBS or I should move to CBSE Board. I came to know that the CBSE Board is easier than Bihar Board. Suggest me regarding this.

11th March 2020, 10:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I migrate into CBSE from Bihar Board for Intermediate course if aiming MBBS?

You should migrate to CBSE board to persue your intermediate.
Most of the entrance exams such as medical, engineering are based on CBSE board's syllabus.
It would be beneficial for you if you prepare for or Medical Entrance Test from CBSE syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?