7th January 2019, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Police Officer for a candidate with 47% in 12th Humanities Nagaland Board?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to become a Police Officer. I have scored 47% marks in my 12th Humanities Nagaland Board exam. Kindly let me know that what I have to do so that I can achieve my aim? Please let me know about the steps. Thank you!

14th January 2019, 09:39 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Police Officer for a candidate with 47% in 12th Humanities Nagaland Board?

Candidates are not eligible to appear for Police recruitment examination just on std 12th qualification.

The minimum required qualification to appear for Officer recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidates with bachelor degree will become eligible to appear for SSC,PSC as well as UPSC examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible for recruitment as an officer.
15th January 2019, 10:55 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Police Officer for a candidate with 47% in 12th Humanities Nagaland Board?

To become police officer you have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination.

Examination is conducted by UPSC as Civil Service, PSC for recruitment in State Service and by SSC for the selection.

The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Age criteria varies for examination.

So, to get information about syllabus and other details visit at official website.
15th January 2019, 04:40 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

If you want to become a Police Officer, you will have to appear and qualify in entrance examination.

The entrance examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission, State Public Service Commission, UPSC CISF, SSC CPO etc.

The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit varies with examination.

So, visit official website for detail information.
16th January 2019, 04:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For officer level jobs in Indian Police Services, you need to first complete degree and then qualify exam like civil Services, which is conducted by UPSC. You need to select IPS cadre, if you are interested in Police services.

For lower level jobs like Constable, you just need class 10th or 12th qualification based on kind of post. For Sub Inspector post in Police, you need to have a degree. Selection will be on the basis of written exam and physical fitness test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?