7th May 2020, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Studying Higher Secondary is tougher than Diploma Engineering?

Sir, I am an average student and I am studying in 10th standard. My aim is to take an Engineering course and explore this field. I have heard that Higher Secondary is tough. My brother told me to join a Diploma Engineering course instead of a Higher Secondary. I just want to know if HS is tough for Diploma Engineering?

10th May 2020, 06:48 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Studying Higher Secondary is tougher than Diploma Engineering?

No, that is not the case that studying higher secondary is tougher than
Diploma in Engineering.

----Personally I would like to suggest you that you should go for 12th and then go for a degree because a degree course is more flexible, depth of knowledge imparted will be comparatively more than that in a diploma course, pay scale at the time of employment is comparatively higher.
------ The significant benefit in pursuing a degree course is that the students get job easily in a short span of time.
10th May 2020, 09:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am an average student and I am studying in 10th standard. My aim is to take an Engineering course and explore this field. I have heard that Higher Secondary is tough. My brother told me to join a Diploma Engineering course instead of a Higher Secondary. I just want to know if HS is tough for Diploma Engineering?
The diploma course is not easy to study when compared to the 12th. There are many subjects in 1st year of diploma like English, Physics, Chemistry, Technical Drawing, and many more subjects. From 2nd year onward, course subjects will be based on core subjects like electrical, civil, mechanical, computer science, etc. The scope for the diploma is limited when compared to the engineering graduates. One should study 12th and then B.E or B.Tech instead of a diploma.
11th May 2020, 04:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••••According to my personal advice you should pursue intermediate with non medical stream( Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) from a recognised board.
After that go for B.Tech, because job chances are high.

It is not the case that higher secondary is tougher than Diploma Engineering Course.
Everything works systematically.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?