3rd January 2018, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Subjects and marks required in 12th board exam to become a Pilot?

I am studying 9th standard. My ambition is to become a Pilot. What marks are required in 10th board and 12th board? Which group should I choose for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What should be the minimum percentage in 12th board exam in order to be eligible to study course of Aeroplane Pilot? -- [New]
  2. What can I do after 12th science to become a Pilot?
  3. Is it mandatory to get above 90% marks in 12th to become a pilot?
  4. What subjects to take after 10th standard to become a pilot in future?
  5. Can I become a Pilot after completing class 12th with Biology? What is the minimum marks required for admission in Pilot training Institutes?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to become a Pilot? How can I become a Pilot?
  7. Can I appear for 12th exam under BBSE board even if I don't fail in first attempt?
  8. Possibility to become a Pilot for 12th with PCB group student? Will I have to write again 12th for it?
  9. How to calculate HS exam average marks under West Bengal Board?
  10. Can I do diploma course in aeronautical engineering to become a pilot in future?
  11. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to become a Pilot? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I be able to apply for Pilot Training Exam after passing 12th board exam with a stream of commerce with Maths?
  13. What is the passing marks in all subjects of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?
  14. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics question patterns of 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  15. Am i eligible to join Pilot training on the basis of 12th qualification from JK Board?
  16. Am I eligible for IIT-JEE having secured an aggregate of 67% in PCM but 59% in Maths?
  17. Which steps should I take to become a Pilot? Which is the best Pilot training school?
  18. How to become a Pilot after passing 12th by 67% from UP board?
4th January 2018, 10:36 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subjects and marks required in 12th board exam to become a Pilot?

In order to become a pilot, you should have to complete your 10th standard at first with 60% marks in science stream. Then you have to opt for science stream in 12th standard with mathematics and physics as main subjects. You have to complete your 12th with minimum 60% to 65% marks from a recognized board. With this eligibility you have to undergo pilot training course in order to become a pilot.
4th January 2018, 11:30 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying 9th standard. My ambition is to become a Pilot. What marks are required in 10th board and 12th board? Which group should I choose for it?

Students who want to become a Pilot in the future have to study 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and English subjects. Students should score at least 50% marks in the 10+2 or equivalent examinations to join the pilot training course. Students should be fit physically and mentally to fly. They have to appear for an aptitude test for the admission to the pilot training course. They have to clear the Class II Medical Test to join the pilot training course. The above given are the requirements to join the pilot training course.
4th January 2018, 02:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It is very glad to hear that your ambition is to become a Pilot.
Now, in order to become a Pilot, you must have a very good academic record in your class 10th. You must score more than 60% of marks in class 10th examination. After that you must opt for Science stream in class 11th and class 12th with PCM as a subject combination. You must score at least 60% marks in the class 12th Board examination.
4th January 2018, 05:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to take PCM stream in class 12th to become eligible for Pilot profession. Any Pilot, commercial or Indian Air Force, will ask for PCM stream.

Selection for job will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by UPSC for NDA. For commercial pilot, you can apply for registration and take admission at any reputed Flying school.
4th January 2018, 05:34 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to become pilot after 12th:-

> A candidate must pass 12th with physics, chemistry and mathematics from recognised board.

> Students of other stream may also apply for it through National Open School.

> A candidate must pass 12th with minimum 50% marks.

> Minimum age required for it is 17 years.

> You will required to take a commercial pilot training and CPL in order to become a pilot.
4th January 2018, 06:21 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

As you want to become a pilot in future, then you have to secure at least 75% in 10th and minimum 70% in 12th board examination.

You have to take PCM means physics, chemistry and mathematics in 12th standard. The main important subjects is Physics to become a pilot. So, I suggest you to focus on Physics little more than other subjects.
4th January 2018, 11:21 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Candidates those who want to become pilot must have competed 12th standard with a minimum of 50% marks with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects from a recognized university.
Candidates then have to join pilot training academic after qualifying its entrance examination. After completion of the training course candidates can apply for CPL, PPL, etc. depending upon the requirement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?