24th October 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and last years question papers for CHS entrance test

I want to give CHS entrance test for 11th class (science group), so please give me details including syllabus and last years question papers on '[email protected]'.

25th October 2016, 12:34 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and last years question papers for CHS entrance test

CHS stands for Central Hindu School which is a CBSE affiliated school upto higher secondary level managed by BHU. It has its two branches one is for boy's known as Central Hindu Boy's School and other one is for girl's known as Central Hindu Girl's School.

--> For taking admission in CHS one has too qualify SET ( School Entrance Examination ) held by BHU once every year. Also for appearing in the same examination for admission in Class 11th science stream you need to have the qualifications given below :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age not exceeding 18 years by the 30th September of that year in which you are going to seek admission in the Class 11th.

* You must have completed your Class 10th with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized board of education.

Now as far as you are concerned about the syllabus for the same examination then there is no specific syllabus and the questions asked are related to Hindi, English, Mathematics ( in case of bio group instead of Mathematics questions are asked from Biology ), General Studies, Physics and Chemistry upto the Class 10th level. Also BHU does not releases the SET question paper officially so it is not possible for me to provide the same.

For further details regarding the same examination, you can log on to the link www.bhuonline.in.
3rd June 2018, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and last years question papers for CHS entrance test

Please give me a question papers of chs school for 11th class science group of last 10 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?