13th January 2021, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Is taking Commerce in the Higher Secondary of Gujarat State Board creates any problem to join Indian Navy?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to take Commerce in Higher Secondary of Gujarat State Board. But I also want to join Indian Navy. So, I want to confirm that studying Commerce creates any problem if I am looking for Indian Navy?

15th January 2021, 01:00 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is taking Commerce in the Higher Secondary of Gujarat State Board creates any problem to join Indian Navy?

Yes, It will create huge problem to join Indian Navy.

To Join Indian Navy , It is compulsory to select Science ( PCM ) for intermediate.

This is the first requirement to join Indian Navy.

If you want join Army than you can opt Commerce but if you interested only in Navy than you should choose Science (PCM ) only.
15th January 2021, 02:53 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is taking Commerce in the Higher Secondary of Gujarat State Board creates any problem to join Indian Navy?

The common eligibility to join Indian Navy after std 12th is that candidate must have passed 12th in science stream ( Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ).

So, you will be not eligible for NDA or other recruitment after completion of 12th in commerce stream.
16th January 2021, 10:42 AM
Ulna
Banned

If you want to join Indian Navy as a officer then you will have to fulfill certain criterias
The eligibility to join is
Candidate must be a graduate from an engineering stream BTech candidates are also eligible
Candidate must study 12th science with mathematics as a compulsory
You have to take up science as commerce will make you ineligible for the course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?