13th July 2019, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

Is taking Commerce in Intermediate of PSEB Board creates any problem to join Defence Services?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to take Commerce in Intermediate of PSEB Board. But I also want to join Defence Services. So, I want to confirm that studying Commerce creates any problem if I am looking for Defence Services?

14th July 2019, 06:03 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is taking Commerce in Intermediate of PSEB Board creates any problem to join Defence Services?

No, even candidates with commerce stream in the intermediate passed from a recognised board are eligible to appear for defence service examination.

You are eligible to appear for the NDA examination while in the final year of intermediate after completion.

The eligibility to appear for the NDA is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th from a recognised board. Only male candidates are eligible to appear for the examination.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Only male candidates are eligible to appear in the examination.

It is conducted in two stages for more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?