26th February 2022, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem to register in 11th standard ISC board if already registered in 11th CBSE board?

Hi I am a class 11 student I already failed in class 11 with science stream in cbse and so i I decided to repeat class 11 with humanities in isc board my question as my registration was done in cbse class but now will i face any problem in registration in isc board ?

27th February 2022, 03:38 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem to register in 11th standard ISC board if already registered in 11th CBSE board?

Yes if a candidate wants to change their board or school they can easily do so.
For such purpose they have to talk to the principal regarding this.
The prior school will issue TC and inform the board about change of school of student.
You may also have to show up at the board regionals office and get some papers also
27th February 2022, 11:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem to register in 11th standard ISC board if already registered in 11th CBSE board?

There is no problem but you cannot register on two different boards at a time since you would be required to submit your original leaving certificate, migration certificate, and the photocopies of the mark sheet. Once you submit the original certificates like the school leaving certificate, migration certificate so there is no way to produce the originals the second time for the admission procedure in some other board.

If you want to switch from the CBSE board to the ISC board and there is no problem. You can visit the ICSE board for the admission procedure.
28th February 2022, 08:49 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

As per the education policy, no student can be enrolled in 2 boards or 2 courses simultaneously.

You have to get your name stuck off from one board, get the required formalities done like transfer certificate, migration certificate etc. and then only the other board can offer you an admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?