12th December 2020, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope for below 60% candidates in 12th Science?

I am now confused about what to take in Intermediate, Commerce or Science? I have interest in Architecture stream but I am scared that if I will not score well in 12th like less than 60% of what will be other jobs can I expect if I scored less than 60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any Government college?

14th December 2020, 02:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope for below 60% candidates in 12th Science?

--- You can get admission in BTech course even if you have not been able to score 60% or above.

After completion of your 12th grade, you should opt for JEE Main examination and try to score quite well in the.
The better you will score the better college you will get for admission in and can continue studies.

You should try to score really well in your entrance examination as it can lead to admission in top colleges.

Moreover, you can also take admission in Bachelor of Science courses related your stream and subjects.
14th December 2020, 04:39 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

There will not be much problem in your jobs or career if you have scored less than 60% in 12th standard. You may find some difficulty in getting admissions for graduation courses. You can score well in your graduation / post graduation and thereby improve your marks and you can get a good job.
14th December 2020, 08:53 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

There is lots of opportunities available for those who score less than 60% in intermediate.

From this year there is no critical of having minimum score in intermediate to get admission in any government institute.

Admission in any institution will be purely based on candidate's score in entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?