6th December 2018, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Tips to score above 75 marks in Mathematics of 12th Odisha Board exam

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying and preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard from Odisha Board. I am little weak in Mathematics but want to secure above 75 marks in the Board exam for this subject. So, I would like to know some tips for preparation so that I can secure above 75 marks in Mathematics subject.

9th December 2018, 05:03 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Tips to score above 75 marks in Mathematics of 12th Odisha Board exam

* Practice is the key.

* Brush up your strong areas.

* Study your weak areas.

* Practice as much as you can.

* Don't leave examples.

* Revise as much as possible.
9th December 2018, 07:17 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score above 75 marks in Mathematics of 12th Odisha Board exam

Tips to score good marks in 12th board mathematics examination:

You should have clear knowledge about the syllabus of mathematics of Orissa Board.

List out all the concept and topics for every single chapter.

Start off with your textbooks. Understand all the theoretical aspects of all the concepts for each chapter.

As you study a chapter, list out the various formulas.

Understand and practice the derivation of the formulas. Remember the formulas by heart.

If the formula is not getting in your head, start practicing the problems based on that type of formula.

Even after trying if you are not getting how to solve the problem then only go to the examples because there you will come to know the exact way of doing it.

It is not necessary that you follow the same step, just look for the concept that they have used and if you have a better method for solving it can go for that.

Once you have learnt everything, start practicing mock test and see how much time you take on every problem.

Never ever try to learn any shortcuts to solve the problems directly because there is no shortcut for success.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?