21st February 2019, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

Tips to score full marks in Accountancy of BSEB 12th Board exam

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard and I am a BSEB Board student. I want to practice Accountancy so that I can score full marks in the BSEB Board exam. So, can you please share some tips for securing full marks in Accountancy?

27th February 2019, 12:04 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Tips to score full marks in Accountancy of BSEB 12th Board exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard and I am a BSEB Board student. I want to practice Accountancy so that I can score full marks in the BSEB Board exam. So, can you please share some tips for securing full marks in Accountancy?
Accountancy is a very interesting and Important subject for commerce student and which may play a very important role in getting admission graduation and a professional course like ICAI and ICWAI. It's not much easy to score good marks in Accountancy, you must put off efforts and dedication to scoring good marks. Here I give you some best tips to score good marks 12th accountancy subject.

Step -1: Try to solve illustrations from T.S. Grewal and find out your mistakes and rectify it.

Step -2: Solve previous year question papers and take mock test regularly.

Step -3: More concentrate on the chapters like Final account, Single entry system, Bill Receivable, Receipt, and payment a\c.

Step- 4: Improve your Time Management and Presentation skill which key to get success in the 12th Accountancy board exam.
27th February 2019, 04:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score full marks in Accountancy of BSEB 12th Board exam

Tips the score full marks in accountancy subject:

Read the question at least twice before answering.

Underline the important points of the question which will be useful in solving the question.

Try to solve financial statement analysis at the end of all questions, because it contains a lot of calculation.

In case of questions related to shares, if applied shares are given of shareholder then after finding allotted shares the candidates can simply cut down the applied shares from the question paper, so that they can consider only allotted shares while solving the questions.

If candidates are not able to reach the answer of a question, they should move on to other questions.

In case of redemption of debentures, candidates should always try to find out which method of redemption is given in the question.

Always keep some time for revision while adjusting time.

Attempt those questions first, which you know very well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?