15th July 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Tips to score full marks in Mathematics of 10th Karnataka Board exam?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard and I am a Karnataka Board student. I want to practice Mathematics so that I can score full marks in the Karnataka Board exam. So, can you please share some tips for securing full marks in Mathematics?

17th July 2019, 09:32 PM
Banga18
Junior Member+

Default Re: Tips to score full marks in Mathematics of 10th Karnataka Board exam?

Dear students, there is no need worry you can scores score full marks just practice your textbooks more. Try to attempt different type of question and work on your weakness if you find any topic difficult then practice that particular twice or thrice. And one more important thing is revision try to recaptulte thinghs whatever you study in whole day in night for one hour make it your habit slowly but surely you will get result. All the best dear.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?