16th January 2021, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Weighted syllabus of 12th Madhya Pradesh Board enlisted in JEE Main and Advanced?

I would like to know how much percentage of 12th class syllabus would come in JEE Main and Advanced of Madhya Pradesh Board? I want to know the weighted syllabus of 12th Madhya Pradesh Board for JEE Main and Advanced. Kindly tell me asap.

22nd March 2023, 02:35 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Weighted syllabus of 12th Madhya Pradesh Board enlisted in JEE Main and Advanced?

The syllabus for JEE Main and Advanced is based on the CBSE curriculum, and the weightage of topics may vary slightly from state board to state board. However, as per the latest information available, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has released a syllabus for JEE Main that is based on the CBSE syllabus for Class 11 and 12.

For JEE Main, the syllabus will cover the following topics from Class 12 Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of Madhya Pradesh Board:

Physics: Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Optics, Electromagnetic Waves, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices.
Chemistry: Solid State, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, p-Block Elements, d- and f-Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday Life.
Mathematics: Relations and Functions, Inverse Trigonometric Functions, Matrices and Determinants, Continuity and Differentiability, Application of Derivatives, Integrals, Application of Integrals, Differential Equations, Vector Algebra, Three Dimensional Geometry, Linear Programming, Probability.

For JEE Advanced, the syllabus covers a wider range of topics and is generally more comprehensive than that of JEE Main. However, the weightage of topics may vary from year to year, so it is important to stay updated with the latest information regarding the syllabus and exam pattern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?