22nd December 2018, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Weighted syllabus of 12th Telangana Board enlisted in NEET?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much percentage of 12th class syllabus would come in NEET? I am a student of Telangana State Board so I want to know the weighted syllabus of 12th State Board for NEET. Kindly tell me asap. Thank you!

22nd March 2023, 04:37 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Weighted syllabus of 12th Telangana Board enlisted in NEET?

As per the latest NEET 2021 exam pattern, the syllabus for NEET is based on the NCERT books of class 11th and 12th. However, the weightage of topics may vary from year to year.

For Telangana State Board students, the syllabus is similar to that of NCERT, but there may be some variations in the topics covered. It is advisable for students to refer to the NEET syllabus and compare it with their state board syllabus to identify any missing topics.

In general, the weightage of 12th class syllabus in NEET is around 50%. However, this may vary from year to year. It is important for students to cover all the topics in the syllabus and practice previous year question papers and mock tests to score well in NEET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?